When this content has been published
Published on 22 December 2014
12th January 2015
OVERVIEW & SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on MONDAY, 12 January 2015 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot at 10.00 am.
Democratic Services Manager
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Councillors: Haines (Chairman), Prowse (Vice Chairman), Austen, Ballinger, Brodie, Bunday, Clarance, Clemens, Colclough, Connett, Corney-Walker, Cox, Dennis, Evans, Fry, Fusco, Hockin, Hook, Jeffery, Kerswell, Klinkenberg, Lambert, Lewis, Parker, Petherick, Price, Purser, Smith, Vogel and Williams.
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Thursday, 8 January 2015.
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
Executive Members may observe proceedings
Executive Members may be invited to speak by the Chairman of the Committee
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public questions (if any) to be submitted no later than 12 noon on Thursday, 8 January 2015.
3. Members questions (if any) to be submitted no later than 12 noon on Tuesday, 6 January 2015.
4. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 24 November 2014 (previously circulated).
5. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
6. Declarations of interest.
7. Matters of urgency or report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
8. Proposals for the future of community health and social care services in the coastal locality. The Locality Commissioning Manager for South Devon & Torbay Clinical Commissioning Group will be in attendance.
9. Initial Financial Plan Proposals 2015/16 to 2017/18 - to consider the Executive's initial budget proposals
- item 9 Report Financial Plan Proposals
- item 9 App1 Timetable V2
- item 9 App 2 Council Tax Base
- item 9 App3 Council Tax Calculator
- item 9 App4 Rev Budget Summary
- item 9 App5 Final Proposed Fees & Charges
- item 9 App6 Capital VII Budget with Infrastructure Projects
10. Energy Company Obligation and Green Deal - an update report from Housing Services
11. Disabled Facilities Grant - the report provides detail on the Council's performance on disabled facilities grants
12. Call-in - to consider any call-ins.
13. Executive Forward Plan - to note the contents of Forward Plan and to raise any items for inclusion on the Committee's Work Programme
14. Work Programme - to identify areas of work for future meetings of the Committee
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of Meeting