When this content has been published
Published on 14 November 2014
24th November 2014
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on MONDAY, 24 November 2014 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot at 10.00 am.
Democratic Services Manager
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Councillors: Haines (Chairman), Prowse (Vice Chairman), Austen, Ballinger, Brodie, Bunday, Clarance, Clemens, Colclough, Connett, Corney-Walker, Cox, Dennis, Evans, Fry, Fusco, Hockin, Hook, Jeffery, Kerswell, Klinkenberg, Lambert, Lewis, Parker, Petherick, Price, Purser, Smith, Vogel and Williams.
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Thursday, 20 November 2014.
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
Executive Members may observe proceedings
Executive Members may be invited to speak by the Chairman of the Committee
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public questions (if any).
3. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 13 October 2014 (previously circulated).
4. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Declarations of interest.
6. Matters of urgency or report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
7. Call-in - to consider any call-ins.
8. Principal Designate of South Devon University Technical College (UTC) addressing Members on the progress and future of the UTC.
9. Cycling Update - the report provides an update on the progress of cycle infrastructure schemes in Teignbridge
10. Council Plan - Quarter 2 2014-15 performance report. This report provides an overview of performance and financial information for the second quarter
11. Executive Forward Plan - to note the contents of Forward Plan and to raise any items for inclusion on the Committee's Work Programme
12. Work Programme - to identify areas of work for future meetings of the Committee
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
Minutes of Meeting