When this content has been published
Published on 30 November 2015
8 December 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on TUESDAY, 8 December 2015 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot on the rising of the full Council meeting or at 11.00 a.m. whichever is the later.
Democratic Services Manager
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Councillors: Haines (Chairman), Price (Vice Chairman), Bladon, Brodie, Bullivant, Clarance, Colclough, Connett, Cox, Dennis, Dewhirst, Ford, Fusco, Golder, Grainger, Hocking, Hook, Jeffery, Johnson-King, Kerswell, Matthews, Mayne, Nutley, Orme, Parker, Prowse, Smith, Thorne, Walters and Winsor.
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Thursday before the meeting.
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail email@example.com
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
Executive Members may observe proceedings
Executive Members may be invited to speak by the Chairman of the Committee
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 23 November 2015 (previously circulated).
3. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Declarations of interest.
5. Matters of urgency or report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Call-in-to consider any call-ins.
7. Car Park Review Group Report. To consider the Review Group's recommendations as set out in the report and refer them to the Executive for approval
8. Work Programme - to identify any areas of work for future meetings of the Committee.