When this content has been published
Published on 2 September 2016
12 September 2016
Agenda, reports and minutes of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee to be held on 12 September 2016.
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on 12 September 2016 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot on at 10.00 a.m.
Democratic Services Manager
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Councillors: Haines (Chairman), Bullivant (Vice Chairman), Brodie, Clarance, Colclough, Connett, Cox, Dennis, Dewhirst, Eden, Ford, Fusco, Golder, Grainger, Hocking, Hook, Jeffery, Kerswell, Matthews, Mayne, Nutley, Orme, Parker, Price, Prowse, Smith, Thorne, Walters and Winsor (1 vacancy).
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions by email before 12 Noon on the Thursday before the meeting.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please contact us.
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
Executive Members may observe proceedings
Executive Members may be invited to speak by the Chairman of the Committee
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public questions (if any).
3. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 4 July 2016.
4. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Declarations of interest.
6. Matters of urgency or report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
7. Call-in – to consider any call-ins.
8. 5 Year Land Supply. This report provides detail of the current position in relation to the supply of housing land in accordance with the requirements of the National Planning Policy Framework.
9. Infrastructure Delivery Plan.
10. Energy Services Company. This report provides Members with an opportunity to comment on the recommendations concerning the formation of an Energy Services Company.
11. Albany House Temporary Accommodation. This report provides an overview of the operation at Albany House.
12. The Teignbridge Ten (T10). The report updates Members on progress with the implementation of the Teignbridge Ten programmes.
13. Leisure Update. The report provides an update on on-going work within the Leisure Service.
14. Staff Health & Well-Being, a verbal update.
15. Executive Forward Plan – to note the contents of Forward Plan and to raise any items for inclusion on the Committee’s Work Programme.
16. Work Programme – to identify any areas of work for future meetings of the Committee.
17. Minutes of the last meeting of the Strata Joint Scrutiny Committee, agendas, reports and minutes are available here.
Minutes of Meeting