When this content has been published
Published on 1 September 2017
11 September 2017
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Monday, 11 September 2017 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Newton Abbot at 1000 a.m.
Democratic Services Manager
A G E N D A
(Open to the Public)
Executive Members may observe proceedings
Executive Members may be invited to speak by the Chairman of the Committee
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public questions (if any).
3. Minutes of meeting of the Committee held on 17 July 2017.
4. Agreement of the agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Declarations of interest.
6. Matters of urgency or report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
7. Call-in – to consider any call-ins.
8. Presentation from the Group Manager Housing Services at Mendip District Council outline of Mendip’s local authority owned housing company.
9. Council Strategy T10 performance indicators targets and the Q1 2017-18 Council Strategy Performance Report.
10. Council Strategy Teignbridge Ten Performance Indicator Targets. To consider the proposed targets and rationale for future targets of new performance indicators.
11. Infrastructure Delivery Plan.
12. Emergency Planning Update – presentation.
13. Executive Forward Plan – to note the contents of Forward Plan and to raise any items for inclusion on the Committee’s Work Programme.
14. Work Programme – to identify any areas of work for future meetings of the Committee.
15. Minutes of the last meeting of the Strata Joint Scrutiny Committee, agendas, reports and minutes.
16. South East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive, agendas, reports and minutes.
The Members of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee as named below:
Councillors: Haines (Chairman), Ford (Vice Chairman), Brodie, Clarance, Colclough, Connett, Cox, Dennis, Dewhirst, Eden, Golder, Gribble, Hayes, Hocking, Hook, Jeffery, Keeling, Kerswell, Matthews, Mayne, Morgan, Nutley, Orme, Parker, Peart, Price, Prowse, Smith, Thorne and Winsor.
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
If Councillors have any questions relating to predetermination or interests in items on this Agenda, please contact the Monitoring Officer in advance of the meeting
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions at this meeting. Please submit your questions by email before 12 Noon on the Thursday before the meeting.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please contact us.
• Reports in Part I of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.