When this content has been published
Published on 17 April 2015
27th April 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on MONDAY, 27 April 2015 at 10.15 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Klinkenberg (Chairman), Austen, Dennis, Falcão and Hockin
Councillors Bromell, Haines, Petherick, Prowse and Williams
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 27 March 2015
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Request for Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence Extension - to consider a request to renew and extend Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licences for Vehicle Registrations WF04 JFK, and BD03 TLU.
7. Request for a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence Extension - to consider a request to renew and extend a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence for Vehicle Registration BG54 BTO.
8. Request for a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence - to consider a request for a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence for Vehicle Registration WA57 VCK.
9. The District of Teignbridge (7 Teign View Road, Bishopsteignton) Tree Preservation Order 2014, in relation to one Monterey Pine tree.
- Item 9 - 2015 April 27 TPO report
- Item 9 - TPO Representations
- Item 9 - Tree Preservation Order
- Item 9 - TPO Map
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.