When this content has been published
Published on 29 September 2014
29th September 2014
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on MONDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 2014 at 2.00 p.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Klinkenberg (Chairman), Austen, Falcão, Hockin and Lambert
Councillors Bromell, Haines, Petherick and Williams
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 1 September 2014
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. The District of Teignbridge (3 Courtenay Park, Newton Abbot) Tree Preservation Order 2014
- Item 6 - Report TPO Courtenay Park R&A
- Item 6 - Amenity Rating (Courtenay Pk)
- Item 6 - Anderson representation
- Item 6 - Studlow representation
- Item 6 - Prov Order (Courtenay Pk)
7. The District of Teignbridge (4 Clifton Place, Dawlish) Tree Preservation Order 2014
- Item 7 - Report R&A TPO Clifton Place
- Item 7 - Amenity Rating (Clifton Place)
- Item 7 - Emails Officer and Objector
- Item 7 - Prov Order (Clifton Place)
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.