When this content has been published
Published on 3 July 2015
13 July 2015
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Monday, 13 July 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Klinkenberg (Chairman), Dennis (Vice Chairman), Austen, Cook and Hockin
Councillors Connett, Prowse and Walters
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail email@example.com
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5 June 2015.
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Request for a small plate for a private hire vehicle
7. Requests for hackney carriage vehicle extensions.
8. Consideration of the District of Teignbridge (Brookfield House, Bovey Tracey) Tree Preservation Order 2015.
9, Consideration of the District of Teignbridge (Waterfield House, Bishopsteignton) Tree Preservation Order 2015.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.