When this content has been published
Published on 17 March 2016
29 March 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Tuesday, 29 March 2016 at 10 a.m. in the Dining Room, Old Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Klinkenberg (Chairman), Dennis (Vice Chairman) Cook, Hockin and Prowse (for Austen).
Councillors Connett and Walters
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 29 February 2016.
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
Tree Preservation Orders
6. The District of Teignbridge (Former Bishop Dunstan School) Tree Preservation Order 2015 - to consider confirming the provisional tree preservation order.
7. The District of Teignbridge (Houghton Barton) Tree Preservation Order 2015 - to consider confirming the provisional tree preservation order.
8. The District of Teignbridge (The Lawn, Fore Street, Chudleigh) Tree Preservation Order 2015 - to consider confirming the provisional tree preservation order.
- Item 8 - Rep The Lawn Fore Street Chudleigh TPO
- Item 8 - App A
- Item 8 - App A(I)
- Item 8 - App B
- Item 8 - App C
Hackney Carriage & Private Hire
9. Private Hire Vehicle Extension - to consider whether to approve a private hire vehicle licence extension.
10. Hackney Carriage Vehicle Extension - to consider whether to approve a hackney carriage vehicle licence extension.
11. Hackney Carriage Drivers Licence - to consider a request to grant a hackney carriage drivers licence in lieu of passing the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency DVSA test.
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
12. The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
"That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act."
13. Combined Hackney Carriage/Private Hire Driver Application for Licence
14. Combined Hackney Carriage/Private Hire Driver Application for Licence
Minutes of Meeting