When this content has been published
Published on 21 October 2016
31 October 2016
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Monday, 31 October 2016 at 10.00 a.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House Offices, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX.
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Austen, Cook, Dennis and Hockin
Councillors Connett, Haines, Jones, Prowse and Walters
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please telephone 01626 361101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council's website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please e-mail email@example.com
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Election of Chairman
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 10 October 2016 (previously circulated).
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
7. Tree Preservation Order - to consider approving a Tree Preservation Order in respect of Pathfinder Village, Tedburn St Mary
- Item 6 - Rep TPO Pathfinder Village
- Item 6 - App Amenity Rating
- Item 6 - App Prov Order Unsigned
- Item 6 - App Parish Comments
- Item 6 - App Supporters
- Item 6 - App Objections
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
8. Exclusion of the Public and Press- the Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act.
9. Hackney Carriage Driver License Request