4. 12 June 2017
Agenda, Reports and Minutes for the Regulatory and Appeals Committee, 12 June, 2017
2.00 p.m. in the Council Chamber, Forde House Offices, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX
The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Councillors Austen, Cook, Dennis, Hockin and Prowse
Substitutes: Councillors Connett, Haines, Jones and Winsor
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 15 May 2017.
4. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
5. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
6. Declarations of Interest.
7. Draft Policy for Rickshaw, non-motorised vehicles.
PART II (Private) - Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please contact us.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please contact us.
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
• Private Hire / Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licences - An applicant’s failure to attend the Committee may result in the application being heard in their absence.