2. 18 September 2017
Telephone No: 01626 215159
Contact Officer Andrew McKenzie
8 September 2017
REGULATORY & APPEALS COMMITTEE
You are invited to a meeting of the above Committee which will take place on Monday, 18th September, 2017 in the Council Chamber, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX at 9.00 am
Democratic Services Manager
(1) The Members of the Regulatory & Appeals Committee
Councillor Charlie Dennis (Chairman)
Councillor Ted Hockin (Vice-Chairman)
Councillor Beryl Austen
Councillor Sheila Cook
Councillor Rosalind Prowse
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the previous meeting
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission
of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. Hackney Carriage Vehicle Extensions - To consider whether to grant Hackney Carriage Vehicle Extensions.