4. 26 July 2017
Agenda and Reports for the Regulatory and Appeals Committee, 26 July 2017
9.00 am in the King Charles Room, Old Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX
A G E N D A
PART I (Open to the Public)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5 July 2017.
3. Agreement of the Agenda between Parts I and II.
4. Matters of urgency/matters of report especially brought forward with the permission of the Chairman.
5. Declarations of Interest.
7. Application for a Licence for a Specialist Vehicle – Stretch Limousine.
PART II (Private)
Items which may be taken in the absence of the Public and Press on the grounds that Exempt Information may be disclosed.
8. The Committee is recommended to approve the following resolution:
“That under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 the Press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act”
9. Appeal against a Dismissal.
The Members of the Regulatory and Appeals Committee as named below:
Councillors Dennis (Chairman), Hockin (Vice Chairman), Austen, Cook, and Prowse
Substitutes: Councillors Connett, Haines, Jones and Winsor
A link to the agenda on the Council's website is emailed FOR INFORMATION (less reports (if any) containing Exempt Information referred to in Part II of the agenda), to:
(1) All other Members of the Council
(2) Representatives of the Press
(3) Requesting Town and Parish Councils
Local Government Act 1972 (Section 100 and Schedule 12A) - Reports in Part II of this agenda which contain exempt information are confidential.
Public Access Statement
• If you need this agenda in another language, print size or colour, Braille, BSL, as an e-mail attachment, MP3 File or disk, please contact us.
• Agendas and reports are normally published on the Council’s website www.teignbridge.gov.uk/agendas 5 working days prior to the meeting. If you would like to receive an e-mail which contains a link to the website for all forthcoming meetings, please contact us.
• Reports in Parts I and III of this agenda are for public information. Any reports in Part II are exempt from publication due to the information included, under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
• Private Hire / Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licences - An applicant’s failure to attend the Committee may result in the application being heard in their absence.