Find Agendas, minutes and reports, how the Council's Committees operate, membership of Committees, dates of meetings, future discussion and what decisions have been made.
- Committee Agendas, Reports and Minutes
Council Meeting Dates
Most meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Forde House Offices, Newton Abbot and are open to the public. The Programme of Meetings is available as a download (see below). Please check this page regularly for changes to the list of meetings.
Membership of each of the Council's Committees
Executive Forward Plans and Notices under The Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements)(Meetings and Access to Information)(England) Regulations 2012
- Executive Forward Plans 2016 - 2017
- Executive Forward Plans 2015 - 2016
- Executive Forward Plans 2014 - 2015
- Executive Forward Plans 2013 - 2014
Executive Portfolio Holder Decisions
- Executive Portfolio Holder Decisions 2016
- Executive Portfolio Holder Decisions 2015
- Executive Portfolio Holder Decisions 2013-2014
- Executive Portfolio Holder Decisions 2012-2013
- Overview and Scrutiny
- Teignbridge HATOC (Highways & Traffic Orders Committee)
Complaints Procedure - Conduct of Local Councillors
The Localism Act 2011 requires councils to adopt a Code of Conduct that sets out the rules governing the behaviour and registration of interests of councillors when acting in their official capacity. A copy of the Teignbridge District Council Code of Conduct for Members and Code of Conduct Complaint form can be downloaded from this page.