Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Anti social behaviour

Show all parts of this guide

2. Report anti social behaviour

You can report anti social behaviour to us using the online form.


Start the journey


More info about the journey

  • details of the incident, including dates and times
  • names of those involved if known

The Anti Social Behaviour Officer will contact you to discuss your concerns.

If you would like to speak to the police directly, more information is available from Devon & Cornwall Police - Local Policing

All housing associations have an officer responsible for addressing anti social behaviour and you should contact them direct.