1. Funding for community and voluntary groups
There are grants and funding streams available for community and voluntary groups. If you are interested in applying for a grant or funding on behalf of a community or voluntary group, please note that:
- individuals and members of the public are not able to apply for Elector Fund or Rural Aid funding; applications must be made through town and parish councils. For contact details for your town or parish council, please visit town and parish councils
- The Rural Aid grant is only available for the following parishes: Abbotskerswell, Ashcombe, Ashton, Bickington, Bishopsteignton, Bovey Tracey, Broadhempston, Chudleigh, Coffinswell, Denbury, Doddiscombsleigh, Dunchideock, Dunsford, Exminster, Haccombe, Hennock, Holcombe Burnell, Ide, Ideford, Ilsington, Ipplepen, Kenn, Kenton, Mamhead, Ogwell, Powderham, Shaldon, Shillingford, St George, Starcross, Stokeinteignhead, Tedburn St Mary, Teigngrace, Torbryan, Trusham, Whitestone, and Woodland. If your parish is not included in this list, you are not eligible for Rural Aid grant funding
- towns and parishes in Dartmoor National Park are eligible to apply for the Dartmoor Communities Fund
- applications for the Councillor's Community Fund can be made through your local councillor contact details at councillors
For further advice and guidance around fundraising for voluntary groups, please contact Teignbridge Community and Voluntary Services.