If you are interested in trading with us, the fastest and easiest way is to email Mike Walsh, Newton Abbot's Markets Manager.
What do I need?
- images of your stall and your merchandise
- what days you would like to trade
- a good description of what you do
- whether you require indoor or outdoor stalls
- how many stalls you require
- if you require electricity
Certain rules and regulations need to be followed. Please contact us for further information.
Market Hall (inc. standard VAT rate)
Stall per week (6 days)
Two Stall per week
Shop unit - single unit per week
Shop unit - double unit per week
|Stall per day||£17|
Outdoor stalls (VAT exempt)
Wednesday/Friday/Saturday Market Square, per one stall/per day
Friday Produce and Farmers Market Courtenay Street, per one stall/per day
Becoming a market trader might mean that you are setting up your own business. We offer our own business support service that will help you start up and give you some great advice to help your business grow.
To help you start trading, visit these websites: