2. How to get a market stall
If you are interested in trading with us, the fastest and easiest way to get to get the ball rolling is by emailing Mike Walsh, Newton Abbot's Markets Manager.
We'll review your email and get back to you as soon as we can.
What you will need
- images of your stall and your merchandise
- what days you would like to trade
- a good description of what you do
- whether you require indoor or outdoor stalls
- how many stalls you require
- if you require electricity
Market rules and regulations
Certain rules and regulations need to be followed. Please contact us for further information.
|Charge 2017/18 (including VAT)|
Stall per week (6 days)
Two Stall per week
Shop unit - single unit per week
Shop unit - double unit per week
|Stall per day||
|Charge 2017/18 (VAT exempt)|
Pper one stall/per day
Per one stall/per day
Becoming a market trader might mean that you are setting up your own business. We offer our own business support service that will help you start up and give you some great advice to help your business grow.
To help you start trading;