Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Waste and recycling collections

Some rounds are currently running behind schedule. Please leave your containers out and we will return as soon as we can. 

Privacy Notice for Ukrainian Support and Homes for Ukraine

Show all parts of this guide

10. Your rights and access to your information

You have rights under the data protection legislation:
• to access your personal data, known as a subject access request;
• to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
• to have your personal data corrected;
• to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances;
• to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed;
• to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances;
• you have the right to be told if we have made a mistake whilst processing your data and we will self-report breaches to the Information Commissioner.

Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact the Data Protection Officer

If you have any concerns
You have a right to complain to us if you think we have not complied with our obligation for handling your personal information by contacting the Data Protection Officer in the first instance.

If you are not satisfied with the council’s response you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner Office:

Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Telephone: 0303 123 1113

Or report your concerns online: