5. Lawful basis for processing data
The lawful basis for processing your personal data is:
- Legal obligation. The processing is necessary to comply with the law:
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998
- Working Together to Safeguard Children Act 2015
- Care Act 2014
- Children’s Act 2004
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Anti-Social Behaviour and Policing act 2014
- Serious Crime Act 2015
- Counter Terrorism Act 2011
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Public task. The processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest or for official functions.
- Legitimate interests.
We are allowed to process personal and sensitive data for the reasons of substantial public interest where it is necessary for us to fulfil our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.