2. What information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information to make sure that we can carry out our work. The personal information we collect includes:
- date of birth
- occupancy dates
- forwarding address
- income / expenditure / financial details
- additional occupants’ details
- marital status
- bank details
- health information (where applicable)
- religion if applying for a discount as person lives in a religious community
- employment and benefit details
- details of third parties authorised to act on your behalf
We will also collect telephone numbers and email addresses so that we can contact you. If we hold a mobile number for you, we may send you a text message.