5. Lawful basis for processing data
The lawful basis for processing your personal data is the performance of a public task, and is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation as specified by the following legislation:
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Data Protection Act 2018
When we process special category (sensitive) personal information we rely on the following:
- processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest.