8. Your rights and access to your information
You have rights under the data protection legislation:
- to access your personal data, known as a subject access request;
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed;
- to have your personal data corrected;
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances;
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed;
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances;
- you have the right to be told if we have made a mistake whilst processing your data and we will self-report breaches to the Information Commissioner.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact the Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org.