Old Forde House

Show all parts of this guide

8. If you have any concerns

You have a right to complain to us if you think we have not complied with our obligation for handling your personal information by contacting the Data Protection Officer in the first instance.

If you are not satisfied with the council’s response you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner Office:

Wycliffe House

Water Lane





Telephone: 0303 123 1113

Email: casework@ico.gsi.gov.uk

Or use their online tool for reporting concerns: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/