7. 7. Changes in your circumstances and your rights and access to your information
You must notify us immediately if there are any changes in your personal details so we can maintain an accurate and up to date record of your information.
- You have rights under the data protection legislation:
• to access your personal data, known as a subject access request;
• to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed;
• to have your personal data corrected;
• to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances;
• to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed;
• to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances;
• you have the right to be told if we have made a mistake whilst processing your data and we will self-report breaches to the Information Commissioner.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact the Data Protection Officer via email@example.com