We’ve been working hard to maintain our services. Some have had to change in line with government advice or staff shortages. Please check this section from time to time for the latest updates.
Visitors to Forde House
Our Forde House office remain closed to the public. For those unable to contact us from home, a self service phone is located inside the Forde House entrance which will enable a person to talk to a member of the team who will do their best to help them. Access is from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Thursday and from 9am to 4.30pm on Fridays.
- Newton Abbot and Dawlish Tourist Information Centres.
- Teignmouth Lido will not reopen this year
- We are temporarily no longer taking any daily beach hut bookings.
- Seasonal beach hut license in Teignmouth has been postponed
- All August events have been cancelled by event organisers
- Bouncy castle license has also been postponed until things change
Housing - Devon Home Choice
We are no longer offering a face to face service for Devon Home Choice applications. If you have documents to provide, please email pictures of documents to with your reference number in the email. Alternatively you may post copies of your documents to Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 1XX.