Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Waste and recycling collections

Some rounds are currently running behind schedule. Please leave your containers out and we will return as soon as we can. 

Data protection

Show all parts of this guide

5. Make a Subject Access Request

Members of the public have the right to request a copy of their personal data that the Council holds about them. This right of access is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR).

If you wish to make a SAR, please inform us by e-mailing we will send you an application form for completion and ask you to provide two forms of identification. Once we have obtained sufficient information to enable us to locate the data asked for, we will provide you with the information you have requested within one month.

Certain documents may contain the personal information of several different people. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we will redact any third party personal information before releasing it in response to a request.