1. Building Control (Devon Building Control Partnership)
- To eliminate discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other prohibited conduct.
- Complaints procedure on Devon Building Control partnership website
- Diversity training for all staff
- To advance equality of opportunity (remove or minimise disadvantage; meet people’s needs; take account of disabilities; encourage participation in public life).
- The service does offer DIY clients – who may work during daytime hours, and other customers who request the chance of late afternoon, early morning or even weekend visits.
- Legally the service is required to deliver to registered disabled clients free of charge. This information is not currently promoted on paperwork or websites.