Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Conduct of local councillors

We are required by the Localism Act 2011 to have in place arrangements for dealing with allegations that councillors, and co-opted members have failed to comply with the Code of Conduct. We also have to investigate and determine those allegations.  All complaints must be made in writing.

Our arrangements cover Teignbridge councillors, councillors from the parish and town councils within Teignbridge and co-opted members of those councils. 

Complain about a councillor

If you wish to submit a complaint about the conduct of a councillor, please use the form below;


When this content has been updated

Last updated 22 December 2020