11. Elections on Thursday 2 May 2019
District and Parish Elections on Thursday 2 May 2019
Full elections to Teignbridge District Council and to all Town and Parish Councils within the Teignbridge area will be held on Thursday 2 May. A copy of the timetable is available. Other information and relevant notices will be displayed on this page as and when it is available, or is published.
In a number of areas the elections will be held on new boundaries and Teignbridge voters will be electing 47 councillors to 24 district wards. In the towns and parishes there will be a total of 409 seats to fill in 57 electoral areas.
Notices of Election
Statement of Persons Nominated
- Statement of Persons Nominated for Teignbridge District Council
- Statement of Persons Nominated for Parish and Town Councils
Notices of Poll
- Notice of Poll for the Election of District Councillors
- Notice of Poll for the Election of Town and Parish Councillors
Notice of Uncontested Parish and Town Council Elections
Notice of Election Agents for District Elections