This is a casual post, based at either Newton Abbot Leisure Centre or Dawlish Leisure Centre.
£7.78 per hour
What you'll be doing
Assisting in the provision of an efficient and effective holiday programme at Newton Abbot Leisure Centre or Dawlish Leisure Centre you will:
- ensure a safe, appropriate and fun environment is created for all children on the programme
- work in accordance with centre policies and procedures with regards to such activity provision both on site and off site
- help maintain appropriate health and safety standards in the working environment
- be alert to the issues of child protection, appropriate policies and procedures and where necessary by reporting any concerns to the Assistant Leisure Officer
Who we're looking for
Someone with the ability to cope with the duties and responsibilities of the post and the associated working environment.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- experience of working in such an environment
As a casual position the number of hours may vary dependant on the needs of the service.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification to inform your application and supporting statement.
Sunday 17 December 2017