This is a casual post, working at Newton Abbot Leisure Centre.
£8.19 per hour
What you'll be doing
You will assist with the birthday party provision to ensure that children participate in activities at the birthday party, and enjoy their time at the leisure centre.
This will include the following:
- set up the party facility - bouncy castle, soft play and sound system
- make up jugs of squash and arrange table cloths and cups ready for the party
- meet the group at reception and direct them to the party area
- help parents with any enquiry that they may have
- encourage children to join in with the party by initiating party games
Party Rangers are a first point of contact for any questions or observations from parents.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role you will need:
- a clear enhanced CRB check
- an experience of working with children
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification to inform your application and supporting statement.
Sunday 17 December 2017