Salary:£22,021-£22,911 / Grade 17
Permanent, 37 hours per week
For this role:
You will work at any of our three Leisure Centres, Newton Abbot, Broadmeadow or Dawlish.
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for supervising the centre’s operations in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with specified procedures and systems on a shift basis.
Who we're looking for:
You will need to have-
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- current full First Aid qualification.
- Pool Plant Operators Certificate.
- able to demonstrate experience of being customer centric in approach to business development.
- ability to engage with a range of conflicting interest groups.
- ability to plan and prioritise resources, especially sports hall & pool time.
- ability to identify day to day problems and resolve as appropriate.
- ability to work under pressure and effectively manage changing work priorities.
- able to travel between sites.
- able to act as part of an effective and diverse team.
- able to interact with customers showing respect and understanding of their position.
- understanding of the current legislation around pool plant and pool safety.
- understanding of the health & fitness agenda.
- proactive and able to achieve outcomes and outputs.
- team player, able to build rapport and credibility with colleagues.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification to inform your application and supporting statement.
Wednesday 19 June
Thursday 27 June