With its diverse mix of coast, countryside, seaside resorts, market towns, villages and moorland, Teignbridge is a great place to work and live.
We employ around 700 staff across a range of jobs providing services such as waste collection and recycling, housing, planning, benefits, council tax, electoral services and much more.
Be part of our team;
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Health at the Heart – a pro-active Wellness Programme including Occupational Health and Counselling Services
- discounted gym membership at our leisure centres
- on-site canteen
- annual leave of 22 days plus Statutory Bank Holidays and extra days for long service
- flexible working – right to request
- cycle scheme
- family friendly benefits such as flexible working and access to childcare vouchers, paid maternity, adoption and paternity leave schemes
Investors in People gold award
We are very proud to have achieved Investors in People gold accreditation. We feel this shows our commitment to the development and success of our people and our desire to continually improve and grow as an employer and as a Council.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and are committed to interviewing all disabled applicants who apply and meet the minimum criteria for our vacancies.
Acorn Recruitment Agency manage the supply of agency workers to the Council, details of any temporary vacancies with Acorn can be found on their website.