Challenge your band

If you disagree with the band that has been applied to your property you may make an appeal to the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).

For more information about the appeal process please visit the VOA website.

You will need to to continue to pay your council tax while any challenge is ongoing.


When this content has been updated

Last updated 8 February 2018