Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

What happens if you don't pay your Council Tax?

Show all parts of this guide

6. I have a summons and I disagree with the charge

You must call us without delay if you think a Summons has been issued incorrectly. If you have any queries about your summons, please contact us. We will do our best to help you.