12. Payment arrangement
If you have lost your right to pay your council tax bill by instalments and are unable to pay the amount you owe in full, then you can request a payment arrangement.
You can complete this form if:
- you have received a summons
- a liability order has been granted
- you have received a letter or have been advised by us to complete this form
To consider an arrangement you will need to ensure that you provide accurate and true information.
You may be asked to provide evidence to support your application. If we need more information, we will contact you.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You will need your:
- National Insurance number
- income information
- bank balance/savings information
- details of your expenditure
Once we have reviewed your income and expenditure form, we will contact you.
In the meantime, if you have made an offer of payment, you should start making payments to reduce the debt outstanding.