Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Waste and recycling online forms

Due to essential maintenance our waste online forms will not be available to use from 9am – 11.30am on Wednesday 25th May.  We apologise for any inconvenience.

Other changes that may affect your bill

Tell us of any changes that affect your council tax bill.

Examples include:

  • name change/getting married
  • someone has joined or left the household that may affect who is liable to pay
  • changes within the household
  • children leaving school
  • someone has passed away
  • you become bankrupt

You can do this by email.

You will need to let us know the council tax account reference number as well as provide details of the changes.


When this content has been updated

Last updated 22 December 2020