Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Tell us about a change of address

Show all parts of this guide

1. How to tell us about a move

If you are moving home, please tell us using one of our online forms, so we can update your account.

To help you pick the right form please look at the following examples.

If you have a claim for benefit or support:

If you are moving and claim housing benefit and/or council tax support, please complete the benefit change of circumstances form to update your address and your claim.

If you do not have a claim for benefit or support:

If you are moving into the Teignbridge area, or moving into your first ever property, please complete the Move In form.

If you already live in the Teignbridge area and are moving to another property which is also in Teignbridge, please just complete the Move Out form, which will cover details of both properties.

If you are moving out of the Teignbridge area, or you are moving to a property where you wont be liable to pay Council Tax, ie moving in with your parents, please just complete the Move Out form.


When this content has been updated

Last updated 10 April 2024