Cookies information

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Tell us about a change of address

Show all parts of this guide

3. Moving out

If you are moving between two properties within Teignbridge, or out of the Teignbridge area, or if you are moving to another property where you will not be paying council tax, ie moving to live with parents, then please complete the form below.

Start the journey


More info about the journey

You need to tell us about your move :

  • the property you are moving out from
  • the date you move out of the property
  • the date your tenancy ends or the date the property was sold
  • provide a forwarding address and contact details

When this content has been updated

Last updated 10 April 2024