3. Moving within Teignbridge
If you are moving from one property to another within the Teignbridge area please complete the form below.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You need to tell us about your move:
- the address of the property you are moving into
- the address you are moving from
- people who will be living with you
- date you move in
- date your took ownership or your tenancy starts
- if the property is to be left empty
- a care of address if appropriate
We will update our records and a council tax bill will be posted to your address.
When you move, you also need to update your registration details to enable you to vote; to do this online please follow this link Register to Vote and update your details. If you don't register you may not be able to vote in upcoming elections or referendums, and it may affect your credit rating.
Our moving home page gives some examples to help you choose the correct form.
If none of these appear to fit your situation then please send an email, with as much detail as possible about your move to revandbens@Teignbridge.gov.uk
Please provide a contact telephone number in case we need to contact you.