Tell us about a move

Show all parts of this guide

3. Landlords report a tenant's move

If you are a landlord you can notify us when your tenants move in or out.

Use the 'Start' button to access the online form.


Start the journey


More info about the journey

You will need the details of the tenants and their change of address.


The account will be updated and revised council tax bills issued.


This is the quickest and easiest way to report a move.