The following guidance will help support you to keep people safe during the coronavirus pandemic, but if you require any further information or advice, please complete the online form at the bottom of the page.
National Lockdown: Stay at home. The Government has announced a national lockdown starting 4 January 2021.
Latest Government guidance
Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles.
- 5 steps to working safely
- People who provide close contact services
- People who work in construction and other outdoor work
- People who work in or run factories, plants and warehouses
- People who work or volunteer in heritage locations
- People who work in or run hotels and other guest accommodation
- People who work in or run labs and research facilities and similar environments
- People who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments
- People working in, visiting or delivering to other people's homes
- People who work in performing arts, including arts organisations, venue operators and participants
- People who work in grassroots sport and gym / leisure facilities
- People who work in or run restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways
- People who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments
- People who work in or from vehicles, including couriers, mobile workers lorry drivers, on-site transit and work vehicles, field forces and similar
- People who work in hotels and guest accommodation, indoor and outdoor attractions, and business events and consumer shows
Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
Details on what the Test and Trace scheme means for you.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
Details of the business including contact details
The nature of the enquiry
You will be contacted by a member of the Environmental Health team who will be able to assist you