Workplace health and safety

Show all parts of this guide

8. Report a workplace accident

Certain incidents arising from a work activity must be reported to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) under RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) 2013.

Guidance on what is reportable and how to report