Get online with Teignbridge
We're doing everything we can to make life easier for our customers by providing as many services as possible online.
You can pay, report, apply for many of our services using one of our hundred plus online forms, any time of the day, 7 days a week.
Do you know someone who needs help getting online?
Here's a list of locations to use a computer free of charge, and places where you can learn more.
The libraries offer:
- Free wifi
- 2 hours free access to computers for library members, there is a fee for non members.
- You don't need to be a library member - you can get a temporary pass to log on. It's quick to do, and you don't have to show proof of identity
- The library staff can help you log in
- They will try to give general guidance as time allows, but library staff do not complete online forms for you
- Some libraries may have IT volunteers who can come in and assist (with enough notice and agreed timing). Check with the library first if this is an option
- Library staff can also tell you about other services such as computer learning opportunities
|Ashburton Library||Bovey Tracey Library|
Ashburton Post Office
Mon to Sat 8.30am-5.30pm
Tues 10am-6pm Thurs 10am-5pm
|Buckfastleigh Library||Chudleigh Library|
Mon, Tues & Sat 10am-1pm
Mon, Weds & Sat 10am-1pm
|Dawlish Library||Kingskerswell Library|
Mon & Sat 9am-1pm
1 Newton Road
|Kingsteignton Library||Moretonhampstead Library|
Mon 2pm-5pm Weds 10am-6pm
Tues & Sat 10am-12noon
|Newton Abbot Library||Teignmouth Library|
Passmore Edwards Centre
Mon & Weds 10am-6pm
Whitestone residents may want to use Exeter library
Exeter City Library
Tel: 01392 384218
Other places to go to learn and get access
Learn My Way
A really, easy, useful website that talks you through the many ways you can learn more about using the internet.
Passmore Edwards Centre
Tel: 0345 155 1014
Based above Newton Abbot Library, Learn Devon offer open computing sessions. You can enrol in person or over the phone.
Teignbridge Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
36-38 Market Walk
Mon-Weds and Friday. 9.30am-4pm
You can drop in and use a computer. You could see a CAB adviser if you need extra help with some online forms.
Buckland and Milber Community Centre
Tel: 01626 206690
Call to make an appointment or email email@example.com
Tel: 01803 814100
You can use the hub's computer.
Tues 10am - 4pm
Fri 2pm - 6pm
Sat 10am - 12.30pm
Tedburn St Mary
Tel: 01837 53276
Fri 10am-1pm. 1.30pm - 4pm
Teignbridge District Council
You can access two computers in reception
Mon-Thur 8.30am - 5pm
Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm
Tel: 01626 322722
Digibugs help on Wednesdays. Drop in between 9am - 4pm.
T.H.A.T. Newton Abbot
8 Queensway House
Buckland, Newton Abbot
Tel: 01626 437310
You can use their computers - they will help you log in.
Mon 10am-1pm, Tues 11am-2pm and 3pm-5.30pm
Fri 10am-1pm and 4pm-6pm