We're doing everything we can to make life easier for our customers by providing as many services as possible online.
You can pay, report, apply for many of our services using one of our hundred plus online forms, any time of the day, 7 days a week.
Do you know someone who needs help getting online?
Here's a list of locations to use a computer free of charge, and places where you can learn more.
The libraries offer:
- free wifi
- 2 hours free access to computers for library members, there is a fee for non members
- you don't need to be a library member - you can get a temporary pass to log on. It's quick to do, and you don't have to show proof of identity
- the library staff can help you log in.
- they will try to give general guidance as time allows, but library staff do not complete online forms for you
- some libraries may have IT volunteers who can come in and assist (with enough notice and agreed timing). Check with the library first if this is an option.
- library staff can also tell you about other services such as computer learning opportunities
Find out where you can get access to the internet.