1. Comments, complaints and compliments
We love to hear your ideas, comments and compliments.
We also want to hear if you are unhappy with the standard of a service we provide - it will help us put things right for you, and ensure we do better in the future.
Where there is a disagreement about something that has its own appeal process, for example parking, licensing, benefits or planning, you cannot register your complaint here. Details of how to appeal can be found on the relevant service pages.
Please use this form
- to give us your feedback about our service
- to let us know that you are unhappy with our actions, lack of any actions, or the standard or service provided by us
- to tell us when something we have done has pleased you
Please do not use this form
- to report something
- to report a licensing complaint
- to comment on a planning application
- to appeal a parking fine or Penalty Charge Notice
- to submit a complaint about the conduct of a councillor - please use the Councillor Complaints form
Start the journey
More info about the journey
As part of our form you will be asked to complete an optional equalities section. This information will help us to establish whether there has been any unfair discrimination in the way we deliver our services to you.
You will need to provide us with your name, contact details and information about your comment, complaint or compliment. We do not accept anonymous complaints.
See our complaints process.