"Making a healthy and desirable place where people want to live, work and visit."
Our charter describes our commitment to you and the standards you can expect from us.
Our aim is to
- make sure we always offer the best service
- ensure that everyone has equal access to our services
- provide information using clear and simple language
- treat you with dignity and respect
- be helpful and responsive to your needs
- respond to your enquiries promptly and efficiently, at the first point of contact whenever possible
- acknowledge receipt of your email within 5 working days and give a full written response within 10 working days. If we need longer for a full response, we will let you know
In return we ask that you:
- treat our staff with respect and be courteous
- tell us when something changes
- ask us to explain anything you don’t understand
Comments, compliments and complaints
Most problems can be settled quickly by talking to the appropriate officer or by contacting our Customer Support team on 01626 361101.
The fastest way to make a comment or a complaint is through our comments and complaints form
Your views really count … you can help us make the right choices by joining the Talking Teignbridge residents panel.