Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner


Show all parts of this guide

6. Returning to supported accommodation

If you were living in supported accommodation at the time of your imprisonment, whether this remains your home may initially depend on whether you had an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) or a licence agreement.

Most supported accommodation offer licences which will mean they may end your placement quickly and will not need to go to court. It is very important you contact them to let them know where you are and when you expect to return. They will advise you if you placement will still be open to you on release.

Please notify your Resettlement Team orĀ Catch 22 that you need to make contact with your housing provider quickly and they will support you in making contact. Alternatively they can contact us to arrange a time where we can call you to offer further assistance.