11. What housing options could be offered?
This might be referring you to:
- supported accommodation projects
- helping you with rent in advance or deposit to secure a private tenancy
- helping you register for Devon Home Choice
- mediation and support to help you stay with friends or family.
You will be given a Personalised Housing Plan which will detail all the actions that we will take and the actions you will need to take. If you do not complete the actions or decline a reasonable offer of accommodation this may bring an end to the duty to house or assist you. It is therefore important you understand your Personalised Housing Plan and work with your Housing Officer to complete the actions needed.