Energy savings for landlords

Show all parts of this guide

3. Help to heat scheme for landlords

We have set up a new scheme that offers grant funding for insulation measures and replacement boilers and electric storage heaters.

Anybody who privately lets a property can apply for a grant, regardless of their tenant’s circumstances, but the property must have a D, E, F, or G energy performance certificate (EPC) rating.

For properties with a D energy performance certificate rating, the property must be classified as hard to heat, for example, have solid walls, or hard to treat cavity walls.

To find out more, or to register for a free no obligation survey, please contact us.

Statement of Intent - ECO Flexible Eligibility