Fear of other violence

Show all parts of this guide

3. Who to contact

If you think you may be a victim of cuckooing, or you think someone else is please report this to either:

  • your local Police – you can contact them via 101 or by attending the station
  • by contacting South Devon and Dartmoor Community Safety Partnership via email at communitysafety@teignbridge.gov.uk
  • by contacting your local housing options team 
  • you can also use Crimestoppers who take all information anonymously if you do not wish to give your details and just want advice or to make a report. You can contact them on 0800 555 111



When this content has been updated

Last updated 15 April 2019